Sunday, April 20, 2014

Review: Sleek I Divine in Ultra Matte V1 Brights Palette


It's all in a box

I love eye shadow, matte, glitter, neon or nude, I love them all.
One of my favorites are theSleek eyeshadow palettes. Beautiful pigment, fun color combinations and of course a nice price.


This post I will review the Sleek I Divine in Ultra Mattes V1 Brights Palette.

I have got this palette for a few weeks now, but I had to review it.
It is a palette with gorgeous neon colors in which you can run wild.


Chill - Pout - Sugarlite - Dragonfly - Pucker - Bamm!
Cricket - Bolt - Strike - Floss - Crete - Pow!



The pigments of these colours are great! Unfortunately, as you can see at the swatches, the lighter colors, such as Floss, Crete and Pow! seem to fade away on my skin. But I do like this matte creamy white. This one is great for "blending" and especially with brights like this, it does come in handy! Not crazy pigmented, but very usable and makes the palette versatile.




I love to play with color, that's why I chose this multicolor look for a friend.
I am also very pleased with the palette. It's nicely pigmented and has beautiful colors. But I notice that I rarely get this palette to create a look, I think it's because the colors are not for an everyday look.
But with the upcoming summer, who knows..

You can get this Sleek Palette for € 9.95 in various online shops.



No comments:

Post a Comment