Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bvlgari: Omnia Indian Garnet, Smell like a Indian Princess

Hi beauties!

It's been a while since I had my Bvlgari training and I know I had to review much earlier, but I've been a little busy lately! I'm sorry!
Omnia Indian Garnet
A few weeks ago I had a Bvlgari perfume and promotion training of their latest fragrance: Omnia Indian Garnet.
Perhaps you've already seen the new flacon in stores.
The characteristic Omnia flacon in a beautiful bright orange color.

Like all Omnia flacons is this flacon based on a beautiful gemstone.
This flacon in based on the Mandarin Garnet from India, which stands for joy and energy.


Perfume
The master perfumer, the "nose" of the Omnia Collection, Alberto Morillas has developed this fragrance.
The fragrance represents the sensuality of a woman in the twilight. The fragrance is described as seductive, floral & woody and oriental.

The special feature of this fragrance is one of the heart notes, Indian Tuberose. It is the first time that this flower is used in a perfume.

In the old days Indian girls never played in a garden with tube roses because people were afraid that the girls were going to smell like the tube roses scent and would seduce men.

The fragrance notes
Top notes: Mandarin & Saffron ( Sparkling & Refined )
Heart notes: Indian Rose Tube & Osmanthus ( Delicate & Radiant )
Base notes : Indian Wood Species & Amber ( Sensual & Precious )

And also for this perfume from the Omnia collection, the Lithuanian Edita Vilkeviciute is asked again to be the face for the Omnia Indian Garnet.

My opinion
I have the perfume and I must say I find this the most delicious scent from the Omnia Collection. The scent fades away on my skin after an hour, but when I use layers, first Indian Garnet soap, then Indian Garnet oil and then the perfume, the scent remains all day on my skin.
Reason enough to run to the nearest perfumery and just try it!

If you purchase a bottle, you'll receive a miniature as a gift!

Prices
For 25ml € 46, -
For 40ml € 62, -
For a 65ml, a benefit package, € 75, -



No comments:

Post a Comment