Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Masterclass M.A.C. Cosmetics

Hey lovely's,

I'm so sorry, it's been a while since I last wrote a blogpost.

I've been very busy with my graduation at Mieke Petiet. But I passed all my exams! For my final exam I got an 8.5! In a next post I'll describe the look I've created and add some pictures.

But for now..

The Masterclass Workshop at M.A.C. from Flavio Miguel, one of the M.A.C.s great make up artists!

In the masterclass he gave us some great tips to become a make up artist. If you want something, you gotta work for it. No matter if things go wrong, no matter how many "no's" you'll get, believe in your dream, work on your ambition, and one day, you'll get there!

After the tips, he showed us the lookes of this season. A lot of pastel, nudes, glowy beautiful skin.

A few examples from the big M.A.C. Book:



After that he gave us a quick white eyeliner look and worked with acryl paint, something totally new for me.

The great Flavio Miguel working on his model.

And the results of his work.


It was an interesting workshop, and I really liked Flavio's way of working. He was kind, funny and you could see his love for the job.


What do you think of his work and the looks from the book?

No comments:

Post a Comment